Welcome to Hyperion Records, an independent British classical label devoted to presenting high-quality recordings of music of all styles and from all periods from the twelfth century to the twenty-first.
Hyperion offers both CDs, and downloads in a number of formats. The site is also available in several languages.
Please use the dropdown buttons to set your preferred options, or use the checkbox to accept the defaults.
1. Ouverture: Regina coeli (Gregorian)
2. Méditation: Ave regina coelorum (Gregorian)
3. Danse: Ilaiki louardu ya Maryam (Maronite/ Arabo-Andalusian)—Je sais Vierge Marie (French)
4. Incantation: Middle Ages (Syro-Maronite)
5. Prière: Salatouki maana (Maronite)
6. Déclamation: Ya Maryamu sultanat aljibali oualbihar (Maronite Fr. Boulos Al-Achkar)
7. Finale: Maria zu lieben (Paderborn Gesangbuch 1765)—Ave Maria (Lourdes)—Ya Maryamu lbikru fukti (Maronite)—Angelus (Britton)—Regina coeli (Basque).
Premiere performed by Naji Hakim, Liebfrauenmünster, Ingolstadt, Germany, 14 August 2010.
from notes by Naji Hakim © 2012